Incorporating electronic payments into your business demands a plan. We assess your current program for payables and receivables to build a strategy that allows your business to optimize its payments. Through strategy and enablement we help clients maximize efficiency, mitigate risk and reduce the cost to serve customers. Count on our national experts to:
• Augment existing payment offerings
• Leverage the ACH Network
• Optimize your current payment mix to increase use
of electronic payments
• Lower your cost to serve customers
• Improve cash flow and overall financial health
• Analyze customer segmentation, payment
behavior, and loyalty programs
• Test viability of new approaches before execution
Elevation writes custom rules that allow your business to truly scale. Together, let’s spur innovation and confidence amid a constantly changing landscape.
• Standardized rule set.
• Harmony among stakeholders.
• Scalable, interoperable solutions.
• The consistency and surety critical to end-user
Let’s make ACH happen for your business. Elevation works with businesses of all sizes to help them enable them to begin or grow use of the ACH Network for both consumer and business payments. With the expertise of advisors established in NACHA – the governing organization for the US ACH Network – you know you’re in good hands.
How does the ACH fit into your specific business? Will a debit-based or credit-based model work best? What about the risks? And how does your customer’s profile fit in? We’ll make sure you not only understand ACH – but how ACH payments can be leveraged by your business and your specific customers for maximum results.
Leveraging ISO 20022 as a Global Messaging Standard.
Is your financial institution prepared to help corporate clients standardize messages across all payments types? As the global market continues to evolve and move towards ISO 20022 standards, there is heightened demand for EDI remittance data in ISO 20022 XML format.
Our specialists - though mapping and other services - can enable greater automation and straight-through processing (STP), while reducing payments exceptions and risk.
Custom Onsite Training
NACHA’s renowned Payments Institute (TPI) can serve you – at your facility – and train product, sales, technical, operational, and finance groups. We bring all of the expertise you would expect from NACHA, Elevation consulting and our team of industry experts who serve as faculty for this highly respected program.
Each Custom TPI program is created from the most current TPI curriculum, and includes basic, intermediate and masters level courses. You select the courses, and train as many team members as you wish.
Let us work with you to build the 2-day training program that meets the needs of your business, your team and your customers. In the convenience of your office.
Sample course offerings include:
· Introduction to the U.S. Payments Ecosystem
· Market Update Faster Payments – Facts, Industry
Update and What it Means to Your Customers
· What's Next with ACH – Same Day ACH and NACHA
· Mobile & Digital Banking & Payments
· Payments Revolution Part I: Technology and Part 2:
· The Future of ISO 20022
· Planning for the Future of ISO20022
· Risk, Legal & Compliance for Payments
· The basics for: ACH, Cards, Wires, and International